Landmark Louisville EMS Systems - RESOLVED

CDN

B and B
Hello,

Running 30 amp right now on my Generator while working on getting the trailer ready. The Display shows that the Washer/Dryer is not shedded. The outlets has no power at all. Is this normal operation on 30 amp?

Thank you

Brian

danemayer

Re: Landmark Louisville EMS Systems

Hi Brian,

As you said 30 amps from the generator, I assume it's not on on-board Onan generator, which supplies 45 amps.

The original programming used by Heartland had the Washer/Dryer as the 4th device to shed, after the water heater, rear A/C, and front A/C. On the control panel, if shed, it should show as OFF if power to it has been shed. You can read about the operation in the Landmark 365 User Guide Mid 2017, starting on p 43.

If your PCS is operating differently, could you post a picture of what you're seeing on the status screen.

On edit, I saw your post about running the bedroom A/C as heat pump. If that's running, that load may not be shedding as intended because of the way the shedding cuts power to the A/C units.

CDN

B and B

Hello Dan,

I read the Heartland Owners section prior to posting this weird operational issue and noted the Shed order as well.

It says nothing is shedding at all yet the Washer / Dryer receptacle as tested has no power. That is my predicament, going to call the dealer today as the Control Panel portion was swapped out. They don't say they are different versions or anything like that. Programming says Heartland 14 as far as version. I will likely end up calling Heartland service as most electronics are above a dealers knowledge base.

A side not I found out I have a Heat pump for the front ac last night, was not on option list and dealer said no when I asked, bonus here. I was not running the Heat Pump when I tested the Washer/Dryer outlets. I moved the Dyson over to the side wall using wasted space better and noticed it was not charging.

I appreciate you help.

Brian

danemayer

For info on the PCS system, you'll probably be better off talking directly to PCS rather than Heartland.

The washer/dryer outlet could be failing for various reasons other than PCS. Tripped circuit breaker. GFCI tripped. Wiring not making good contact inside the outlet.

CDN

B and B

For info on the PCS system, you'll probably be better off talking directly to PCS rather than Heartland.

The washer/dryer outlet could be failing for various reasons other than PCS. Tripped circuit breaker. GFCI tripped. Wiring not making good contact inside the outlet.

Circuit Breaker was fine. Pulled apart the outlet tonight. Number 12 wire not firmly seated.

Fixed.

CDN

B and B

Circuit Breaker was fine. Pulled apart the outlet tonight. Number 12 wire not firmly seated.

Fixed.

To add the feed through from the other outlet was burned. The Legrand outlets are rated for 20 amps but number 12 wire does not seem to pierce correctly leaving the piecing tangs bent. Was not happy seeing something burnt up.

IMG_4967.JPGIMG_4968.JPGIMG_4969.JPG