Landmark Open House summary

AWesdorp

Hi everyone,
76 and sunny here in Elkhart today and the Cubs are going to the real playoffs! And, I'm heading to Purdue Saturday to watch the Boilermakers finally win a football game....I hope.

We had a fantastic open house 2 weeks ago for our dealers here in Elkhart and it has been non-stop madness since but we're very thankful for the madness!

The Madison was a huge success and it's debut was fun to witness. I know not all dealers are RVers but their feedback is very valuable to us, and I'd say 95% of them liked the peninsula kitchen and the kitchen TV. The TV is on a swing out bracket so it'll tilt to the dinette but also tuck away against the cabinet for counter top workspace. Many people commented that they could watch a cooking show while cooking! The first Madisons will get scheduled for production very soon and most likely start shipping after Thanksgiving. I'd argue that there is more kitchen storage in this floor plan than any that we build, it is just spread out very well.

The Syracuse is going to be a go-to floor plan for owners that want the Landmark build and finish but desire a shorter coach. It has everything that the 43' footers have, just a little less in each room. The 55'' TV looks great in the living room.

The Arlington will fill a great niche for the work campers, pipe liners, quilters, etc. who desire a nice desk with plenty of storage. The floor space around the desk and kitchen is huge too for those of you who like to square dance in your RV!

Dealers were very impressed with the "Ambiance" package of back lit counter tops and night stands. Our new wood, "Mesquite Maple", is neither too light nor too dark but a great neutral shade that allows the character of true maple wood to be seen. The glazing lines around the contours of the cabinet doors and drawers add a nice subtle touch. Some of you might know by now, but Alumi-guard awning cover, aluminum steps, 40lb LP tanks, 55'' or bigger TVs, backup camera prep and solar panel prep are a few of the new standards for product that will be shipping to dealers soon.

We will have another yet to be disclosed floor plan (Code name "FARGO"!) show up at our Louisville trade show after Thanksgiving that I'm very excited about.

It was great to see TravelTigers at the Dallas show last month and I hope to see and meet more of you this fall/winter at shows.

Have a fun afternoon, thank you for reading and travel safe, Andy Wesdorp, Landmark Sales

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Whoo hoo! Thanks for the recap, Andy! Good to see you too. Got to say, the Arlington is my #1 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I got to see the Madison last week when it was in the photo bay.
Love the "Mesquite Maple" and back lit counter tops.
The sofas in the front LR were very comfy.

Peace
Dave

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Andy

Bunch of us So. Cal Heartlanders are going to the Pomona RV show this weekend, are any Landmarks going to be on display. Would like to see the Madison.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim, Dillon RV's is bringing 5 Landmarks to the show...well that's what Jeff Howe from HL told me. That should be all the models. Pat and I want to see the Newport FB model.

jbeletti

Jim, Dillon RV's is bringing 5 Landmarks to the show...well that's what Jeff Howe from HL told me. That should be all the models. Pat and I want to see the Newport FB model.

Nice! Not sure we've run another Madison - so that may be a no-show for Pomona.