LED tail lights

pitch black

looking for someone that has changed to led tail lights that owns 09 big country, wanting to do mine, found thread on ones that have the round tail lights, mine are not round or flush mounted either, thanks

pitch black

no pics, my bad they mounted flush to rv, not like the round ones, they are about 5 or 6 inches long and 3 to 4 inches tall

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
At the Heartland rally 2 years ago there was a booth will LED lights of various shapes, sizes and prices. I bought 4 of the round ones. I think it was the Dan's Service booth and I see from the Market Place info he will be back. You might want to check it out if you are at the rally.

ParkIt

They can be changed easily enough, in the Jeep builds we only had the rectangular ones to convert. There are quite a few DYI sites as well as companies with full replacements, it just depends on what you feel most comfortable with.
And yes, they make a big difference in bright sunlight or non-lit roads compared to the 1 or 2 bulb pin socket type.

SilverRhino

There is a seller on eBay that I have used for a number of different truck and trailer LED lights. His prices are very good and shipping is very reasonable. The seller is ascott01......He is located in Springfield, MO and is really good to deal with.......You might look at his site or give him a shout.