Less than 20 minutes

Bones

Our neighbor listed their house (job relocation) maybe 3 weeks ago. She said they had an offer and accepted it in 2 days.
Gets me to thinkin' !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a look. You never know what you may find.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well as of 3 PM yesterday our home is sold to the Marine and his family (13 minute buyer). We got full asking price. Now the fun starts. We now have 30 days to get all our stuff out. WHOOOOOPIE.

I hope we have someplace to go with our stuff. :eek::eek:

I believe that the reason homes are selling so quick are. We have a lot of military people buying as we are close to Navy and Marine bases.

Bones

Congrats. Are you going to stay over there or are you looking for a completely new place to call home?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob,
Glad you guys have your sale locked up.
I repeat, why don't you put your things in storage and stay in your rig?
I believe it is still around $300 month at Skinner. Take your time and find the right place to buy. No panic, why rush? Trace

Bob&Patty

Bones, staying close to here.

Trace, home prices are going crazy right now and we need to stay in a certain price range. We submitted an offer yesterday on a home in Menifee. Has RV parking, is 1770 sq' , 9800 sq' lot, 3 Br, 2 bath.....AND A 1 STORY. Needs some up grades...but the price is right. Best part (for Pat) is.........it's closer to the G kids.

We have looking for over 3 months at different areas and LOTS of houses. This one fits us just right.

Bob&Patty

Trace, just so you know. As of 4-1-16, Skinner is going to be $700 for 30 days and you have to be gone 30 days before you can come back. With Passport America it's almost the same price at Pechanga for their 29 day deal. You can park in the lot outside the CG for 1 night and then came back in.

BTW, we have a 30 day escrow and that sucks. Got be gone by 4-19. It will take me 30 days just for the garage.

Last edited:

mlpeloquin

Congratulations Bob and Patty. Give one a good feeling that the Marine and his family won out the bidding/offer process. If you need to, get a Pods storage unit. They will deliver, you load, and they take it away. You will need some labor to help, but most of the stuff is put in cardboard boxes anyway and can be moved with a dolly. We have has a couple of neighbors do this. They will store and then deliver at your new place. You can take your time packing and unpacking. I don't know how much energy you have to do this, but it is an alternative to the usual moving companies.

Bob&Patty

Mark, so far we have a bunch of strong young guys to help us move. Everything will have to go into storage. No new place yet. The one we are working on...the owners is being nuts about somethings. May just have to walk away from that house and find something else.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob,
Moving is traumatic, but I'm sure it will all work out. You could always just live it up at Pechanga. Trace