Levelup 6 or 4 point on Cyclone 3800?

senior697

Trying to get a quote from Lazydays on Lippert Levelup system 2012 3800 cyclone. They have two options: a 4 point or 6 point system. I realize the Levelup system is a 6 point system utilizing jacks both in front of and behind the axles but does integrate the two existing front hydraulic landing legs to make the total 6 point system, therefore requiring only the 4 point price? Any advice would help.

jimtoo

Hi senior697,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a lot of great folks here with lots of good information and they are all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get answers from some of our other members soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

porthole

Retired
There are several option - price points.
For a short while Heartland made available a 4 point LevelUp option using the two front landing gear jacks and adding 2 jacks behind the rear tires.

Aftermarket you can get 6 point LevelUp adding 4 hydraulic hacks to your existing front hydraulic jacks (4 new jacks and electronics) or replace the existing electric with hydraulics and add the 4 additional jacks.

Either way you have 6 point LevelUp, but you are either buying 6 jacks total or 4 additional jacks.

highly recommend the 6 point LevelUp for your Cyclone.

iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello senior697 & porthole (Duane and Debbie)

I was looking into this leveling system after looking at a Landmark I believe, and it had the six (HYDRAULIC) points of contact leveling system. I think this would be an excellent way to set up my new Cyclone when I bite the bullet and buy one. Is this something you have to do as an aftermarket system or can you order that from the manufacturer? As I will have eight people in my unit a majority of the time I believe it would be a good idea to have a system like this right from the start.

Thank you for your time and attention,
Tim Eberly
SW Iowa
Prospective Cyclone Owner

Duane & Debbie,

Really? So the demo 2012 CY 3712 CK would not be the RV to purchase, I really need to look at something new and then get that option with it. I am still shopping and learning more and more from reading these post and then talking to local folks that have campers (although they seem a bit naive when it come to talking about Heartland features) and see what issues they may have and things I can avoid while making my choice on 5th Wheel Toy Hauler's.

Thanks,
Tim Eberly
SW Iowa
Prospective Cyclone Owner

porthole

Retired
The LevelUp can be added after production. But there are limited installers around the country. The designer of the system personally inspects and approves new installation centers, so they are not exactly popping up all around..
Given a choice I would always order and get exactly what I want (truck, car, trailer etc.)