Lippert level up not retracting

We were packing up to leave the campground and when it was time to retract the level up system, it started, but failed after bringing in each leg partially.

At current, the level up lcd screen says that there is an error, but does not specify what the issue is.

Seems I've read some issues with the breaker and that should be replaced, but I'm not in a place to purchase or even unhook from our fifth wheel to do so.

The RV site is uneven and my levelers are out too far to make it out of the site.

Thank you.

TikiDawg

Turn off the On/Off Switch. Turn it back on. Use the up / down keys and select manual. Push the Retract Button under the up / down keys (it will light up). Then use the key pad "Rear" to manually retract the legs.

Hey guys. I ended up manually pushing the lowest leveler up win a hydraulic jack to clear some bumps in the campground. I carefully drove to the nearest Heartland Dealer, Guarantee RV, which will check it out in the morning if I can't get it going tonight.

At current:

-Batteries on shore power: 14.3V
-The screen will display "timeout" as an error message.
-I pushed the small black reset on the Bus Bar.

any thoughts?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
So what voltage should a "good" battery read when I turn on the Level Up monitor?

Oregon_Camper

Hey guys. I ended up manually pushing the lowest leveler up win a hydraulic jack to clear some bumps in the campground. I carefully drove to the nearest Heartland Dealer, Guarantee RV, which will check it out in the morning if I can't get it going tonight.

At current:

-Batteries on shore power: 14.3V
-The screen will display "timeout" as an error message.
-I pushed the small black reset on the Bus Bar.

any thoughts?

Do you have an Ohm meter? If so, while unplugged from shore, but battery on....test the voltage on each bus bar....on each side. Then you'll know if one is tripped. You should be able to see the wire going to the Hydraulic pump...that one will be key.

Also...please confirm your battery disconnect switch is in the "on" position.

RV Power Distribution.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

So what voltage should a "good" battery read when I turn on the Level Up monitor?

Anything north of 12.4v

Hi all- been a busy five days of being on the road, so finally getting back to an update here.

We ended up finding Guaranty RV outside of Eugene, OR while en route to the Bay Area to assist. We came in on a Sunday, so sales allowed us to park in their RV sites with full hook ups for the night and service would get us taken care of. Well, MondY morning came and I was the first one in the service office to find out they couldn't see us for 1-2 days, so we could just camp out until they could work on the rig.

Frustrated as I knew it was a fairly quick fix in the worst case scenario, I did some troubleshooting with one of the guys at Heartland CS and found that the 50-Amp breaker was bad and needed to be replaced as most of you guys had mentioned could be the case.

I grabbed the part from the service office there, swapped it out and our hydraulic system was back better than ever...and I mean amazingly better.

Thank you to everyone that helped us out last Sunday! This group has been amazing!