Lippert Level Up - Special Pricing

weekender01

Called Lippert yesterday to see how much a leveling system would cost and found out that they are running a special right now on the 6 Point Level Up (hydraulic) System for $4100 installed by them. That is by far the best price I have found and plan to take advantage of it. The only downside is that they are covered up with appointments and I could not get in until early September. I am ok with waiting due to such a good deal as that will give me some time to save money to pay the bill.

On a side note they recommended staying at the Elkhart Fairgrounds the night before. Anyone have experience with this location?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We had our hydraulic Level Up system installed at Lippert last year. They did an excellent job. We had our front electric landing gear replaced with the entire hydraulic system. They even added a separate hydraulic pump and manifold for the Level Up itself. They had a show special for $4100 at the Heartland National rally. In my opinion, it was worth every penny. We stayed in Goshen at the fairgrounds also.

Good luck on your purchase. Let us know how it goes.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Yep, we've stayed there many times for the HOC Nationl rallies over the years. It's a great venue. We've also stayed at the Elkhart Campground in nearby Elkhart, about 25 miles away. The fairgrounds are much more convenient to Lippert, but if there is something going on there, the Campground is a good alternative.

weekender01

We had our hydraulic Level Up system installed at Lippert last year. They did an excellent job. We had our front electric landing gear replaced with the entire hydraulic system. They even added a separate hydraulic pump and manifold for the Level Up itself. They had a show special for $4100 at the Heartland National rally. In my opinion, it was worth every penny. We stayed in Goshen at the fairgrounds also.

Good luck on your purchase. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks for all the feedback. We (especially my wife) are looking forward to this being installed. Already made a reservation at the Elkhart fairgrounds.

Rdmoya

I have been a member for some time now but I have never posted anything on the forum, but have injoyed reading all the great posts. Do you know who at lippert I should contact for the special on the level up system? We are retiring late this year and would live to have these installed at a reasonable price.

weekender01

I have been a member for some time now but I have never posted anything on the forum, but have injoyed reading all the great posts. Do you know who at lippert I should contact for the special on the level up system? We are retiring late this year and would live to have these installed at a reasonable price.

The direct line for service at Lippert is 574-312-6112. Call them and they should be able to assist you. I am not sure how long the special is for though. Good luck.

weekender01

Weekender01 how did your install go?

We ended up having our local dealer install the Ground Control 3.0 system due to time to travel to Elkhart and having to take days off. They made a good deal for us. After some initial issues due to the install we like the new system.

Bones

We ended up having our local dealer install the Ground Control 3.0 system due to time to travel to Elkhart and having to take days off. They made a good deal for us. After some initial issues due to the install we like the new system.
g
good thanks

Skywrench

Full Timer

Did you get a 6 point system or 4 point? I see several places advertising the Ground Control 3.0 system but it is always a 4 point system. I know the old Ground Control 2.0 was available as a 6 point system but I can't find the 3.0 sold as a 6 point.

weekender01

Did you get a 6 point system or 4 point? I see several places advertising the Ground Control 3.0 system but it is always a 4 point system. I know the old Ground Control 2.0 was available as a 6 point system but I can't find the 3.0 sold as a 6 point.

I got the 6 point Ground Control 3.0. It just takes a different control box and 2 more jacks to make the 6 point. My dealer knew how to order and install.