Local Tire Dealer on G614's

Pizzaguy

My local dealer gave me a quote a while ago on G614's that I thought was pretty good. I went back today to see if price is the same being we are only a couple months from the start on the 2015 camping season. I received a quote of $275.00/ tire. Mounting/balancing extra of course. Final number includes 4 tires, new metal valve stems, dismount old and mount new tires, balancing, plus 7% tax for a grand total of $1332.00. I also asked age of tires so we looked and found it was November 2014 born on date. He gave me a printout and said when I get the camper out this spring the prices will be honored. I think this is pretty good deal. Best of all will be "Peace of mind " getting rid of the Blowmaxx.
Goodyear G614.jpg

ILH

I bought mine while on vacation in New York State - not that I had a choice! I think I paid about $320/tire total. The good news was that I qualified for a $100 mail-in rebate on the set of 4.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If anyone wants G614s I have 4 mounted on the aluminum wheels which came on our Landmark. They are barely used and have been stored in our barn for a year. PM me for more info.

FARMER45

I priced some last month $325 plus tax, less up too $100 trade in per tire, depending on age and wear. Pick them up in couple weeks

chasdvorak

Great Price....if I recall I paid about $1700 at Discount Tires for my G614's which were mounted on my original BH rims. This price also included the full replacement warranty which I hope I don't have to ever use. I pulled our rig into Northern Minnesota and felt it had a better ride....could be psychological after spending that much but I felt it was worth the cost.