Looking for feedback from owners of BC 3560 SS

jimtoo

Hi NYSUPstater,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hope to see you in a Heartland unit at a rally.

Jim M

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Youi actually have to crack slide open to use bathroom unless you are skinny, I believe they are doing a max vinyl floor standard now (carpet about 12-15 inches from rear couch). No full coach filter system included. I have always had single panes and have no issue with them. I believe dual add about 300Lbs and $2000 to the price. Hope that helps
by the way I pull with a SRW duramax without any problems. according to the charts I am still ok weight wise.

NYSUPstater

Thank you for the welcome! Tho we are not newbies to RVing, just hopefully a newbie to Heartland/BC. Sorry in advance for some redundant questions. I probly have many to ask about this particular model, one of which is the larger tv option for the BR. Believe a 32" is std and 40" is optional. Are all flat screen tv's the same when it comes to attaching to a wall bracket? If so, it seems the price for the larger set is exceptionally high and can get the same size unit at much lower cost elsewhere as long as it will attach onto same bracket.. That being said, are sets bought thru other means the same design as ones from RV mfrs? In other words, is a Sanyo from a store the same Sanyo that comes from RV mfr? Do RV sets have different features to withstand the rigors of RVing (bumps, temp swings etc)?

MikeR

Thank you for the welcome! Tho we are not newbies to RVing, just hopefully a newbie to Heartland/BC. Sorry in advance for some redundant questions. I probly have many to ask about this particular model, one of which is the larger tv option for the BR. Believe a 32" is std and 40" is optional. Are all flat screen tv's the same when it comes to attaching to a wall bracket? If so, it seems the price for the larger set is exceptionally high and can get the same size unit at much lower cost elsewhere as long as it will attach onto same bracket.. That being said, are sets bought thru other means the same design as ones from RV mfrs? In other words, is a Sanyo from a store the same Sanyo that comes from RV mfr? Do RV sets have different features to withstand the rigors of RVing (bumps, temp swings etc)?

The TV's are the same. No special RV televisions. Mounting brackets are standardized for a range of sizes like 32" - 40". The mounting holes on the back of TVs are also standardized, dimensionally. I would buy your 40" tv after you have the new Big Country.

danemayer

Are all flat screen tv's the same when it comes to attaching to a wall bracket? If so, it seems the price for the larger set is exceptionally high and can get the same size unit at much lower cost elsewhere as long as it will attach onto same bracket..

If you don't order the TV from Heartland, I don't think there will be a bracket mounted to the wall. You'll have to buy a suitable bracket and figure out how to mount it.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The BC may only have a"fair quality" brand tv. You can probably get a better quality tv for less than what the upgrade in size would cost from HL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk