Looking for information on Truck Battery & Alternator...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Replaced the alternator and all is working well.

Thanks for all the help. I didn't have time to take the truck to a independent service. I have reservations at a campground for a couple of weeks in Vermont to watch the leaves change. Would loose my deposit.

BC

porthole

Retired
I'm sitting in a ford dealer too. Waiting to have the blower motor replaced.
This is the 4th dealer we stopped at trying to get the HVAC working, first 3 were not interested in helping travelers.

In my almost 20 years of new car dealer work we never turned away families on vacation.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Really !!!! Where are you. In Bangor Maine they got me right through. I drove in at about 9:30 am and was out the door with all their testing and replacing by 12:30..

Need to do a business review on these people. Sorry to hear your having problems... I would call Ford and give them a piece of your mind.

BC

dave10a

I'm sitting in a ford dealer too. Waiting to have the blower motor replaced.
This is the 4th dealer we stopped at trying to get the HVAC working, first 3 were not interested in helping travelers.

In my almost 20 years of new car dealer work we never turned away families on vacation.

I would tell the Ford Factory area rep about your experience. Ford, GM and Chrysler have a lot sway with their dealers and certainly do not want to loose customer because of a bad dealer/sevice. When I bought my new truck, Ford was very interested at how the dealer treated me and the dealer went out their way to make sure I was treated properly. Also, I have taken my truck for routine service in Utah, California, Connecticut and Florida and they all treated me very well.

porthole

Retired
Dealers not interested in helping were in Mass and NH. Laconia Ford (Irwin Motors, Bob Abbott, service rep) did right with checking it out, ordering parts and scheduling around my departure from the last campground.

Now have HVAC, we're happy, the pups are happy and we are sitting in Meredith Woods CG (Laconia, NH). ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347406013.508325.jpg

iPhone using Tapatalk

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Tomorrow we are going to West Bethel ME, or Shelburne NH. You are a ways south of where we are going to be. How long are you going to be in Laconia, NH? Where are you heading, back to NJ??

BC