Looking to buy RV for fulltime

jbeletti

Seren - happy to hear things are moving forward. I've had a Grand Canyon and really enjoyed it too. It will be great for you to see both floor plans. The Key Largo is a very popular floor plan too - in case she has one in stock. Sorry that I will miss you guys when you are in. We get home around the first week of March. Hoping you get to hookup with Byrd and Nathan when you are at RVs For Less. They're our TN Chapter Leaders and they'd love to meet you and see your new coach. They've owned many RVs and a couple of Heartlands too - so I'm sure they could answer questions when they see you in yours :)

When you have your sales order complete, consider joining the club!

Seren

Seren - happy to hear things are moving forward. I've had a Grand Canyon and really enjoyed it too. It will be great for you to see both floor plans. The Key Largo is a very popular floor plan too - in case she has one in stock. Sorry that I will miss you guys when you are in. We get home around the first week of March. Hoping you get to hookup with Byrd and Nathan when you are at RVs For Less. They're our TN Chapter Leaders and they'd love to meet you and see your new coach. They've owned many RVs and a couple of Heartlands too - so I'm sure they could answer questions when they see you in yours :)

When you have your sales order complete, consider joining the club!

Thanks for the invite, I am certain I will be joining. The amount that I have already learned just from joining the Heartland forum and reading post in the various topics is amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Seren

Our Grand Canyon just arrived from the factory! H tires, Yeti, slide toppers, wash/dryer, dual pane, theater seating, 22cf refrig, full body paint, fireplace, and a few more extras. Trying to decide if we want to get the installed Winegard sat for Direct TV HD.. But one big problem, will not be able to get up to RV For Less till Mar 24th! Any ideas on how to make the next month go faster?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We are right with you Seren. Our camper has been on order for 3 week now so hopefully it will be in by the end of March. Time does seem to drag when you are expecting a new baby. As for the roof top Winegard, yes we are installing it again on our new camper. We have had DirecTv in the last 3 camping with 2 of them where we had to set up a tripod dish everywhere we went. On the last camper we had the Winegard installed. Just push a button and bingo, it finds the satellites. No more standing outside with walkie talkies. It is well worth the money and as I said, we are having RVs for Less install the unit on our new camper.

Seren

Ok, after reading these posts, you all convinced me that getting a Landmark and towing it with a 2011 Denali 2500 HD diesel is probably not a good match. So, decided to get a pop-up camper instead to fulltime in. Well, that is not going to happen so the next best thing was to go back to the dealership and I convinced them to take the 2500 back, and got a 2014 Denali 3500 HD diesel instead. Should now give me more room to work with as far as GVWR and RGAWR.