Lost my San Antonio remote

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
I have a ‘12 San Antonio and it has the touchscreen remote which apperently I lost. Is there a way to purchase a new one?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just a wild guess here, but you should be able to program it. If it did not get programmed for your specific Level Up there is a chance that you could be moving your neighbors trailer up and down.

Peace
Dave

Lou_and_Bette

Just a wild guess here, but you should be able to program it. If it did not get programmed for your specific Level Up there is a chance that you could be moving your neighbors trailer up and down.

Peace
Dave

Sorry for this intrusion in the thread but, the picture of that happening really made me smile...trying to imagine what I would do if my rig suddenly seemed to have a mind of its own...I know I would be running around like a chicken with it’s head gone..:confused:

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
Yes I found the programming instructions online. I guess I’ll spring for the original. Lol that would be funny to control someone else’s rig by accident while your trying to figure out why yours isn’t working.

jbeletti

I believe you need to put your system into Pairing mode to pair a remote to it. As such, it's unlikely you'll ever be paired to someone else's coach.

dave10a

I believe you need to put your system into Pairing mode to pair a remote to it. As such, it's unlikely you'll ever be paired to someone else's coach.

Don't you need the levelup Rev. 3.0 to have the remote feature. I did not think the 2012 Landmark had this capability. At least I don't think mine does.

jbeletti

Don't you need the levelup Rev. 3.0 to have the remote feature. I did not think the 2012 Landmark had this capability. At least I don't think mine does.

Dave - I'm not familiar with what Rev 3 is for LevelUp.

With regard to your comment about the 2012 Landmark have the "remote feature", you'll need to clarify your definition of "remote feature". The reason I say this is that the OP says he has a 2012 Landmark with a touch screen remote. Unless he added this to his coach, then it came with it. Perhaps 2012 was a transition year where it was added after your build date?

I don't know or have access to this sort of info - just trying to add/gain clarity for you.

Edit: I just found an internal review I wrote in October 2010 of a 2011 model year Landmark San Antonio I spent time in at the Pomona, CA show. I noted the following:

• LCI remote. Can it do the leveling? That would be more valuable than slide rooms.

dave10a

Dave - I'm not familiar with what Rev 3 is for LevelUp.

With regard to your comment about the 2012 Landmark have the "remote feature", you'll need to clarify your definition of "remote feature". The reason I say this is that the OP says he has a 2012 Landmark with a touch screen remote. Unless he added this to his coach, then it came with it. Perhaps 2012 was a transition year where it was added after your build date?

I don't know or have access to this sort of info - just trying to add/gain clarity for you.

I was referring to the remote WiFI aspect with a remote screen that looks like a smart phone. LCI shows this feature with their levelup 3.0 which controls the jacks independently as apposed to a central hydraulic pump system like mine. My unit was built near the end of 2012 production. I think Heartland adopted the new 3.0 levelup system sometime after the 2012 production.

jbeletti

I was referring to the remote WiFI aspect with a remote screen that looks like a smart phone. LCI shows this feature with their levelup 3.0 which controls the jacks independently as apposed to a central hydraulic pump system like mine. My unit was built in the last month 2012 production. I think Heartland adopted the new 3.0 levelup system sometime after the 2012 production.

Dave - to date, Heartland has offered no WiFi capable remote systems. I believe this may be coming however.

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
Mine is a build date of 10/12 so I’m surprised it’s still a 2012 and not a 2013 but it does have the touchscreen remote. Or did have until I lost it. Which I’m sure I will find once I buy the new one.
It controls all the slides, awning, front jacks and lights. It doesn’t do the full auto level. I have to do that from the local panel in the basement.

- - - Updated - - -

5SFBG4023DE260735 is my VIN if anyone knows how to decode it.