Lost power in half of camper

I have an 08 Cyclone 3912. This afternoon I lost power to microwave, garage, water heater, and bedroom. There were no breakers tripped, but I reset all of them anyway with no luck. Is there another set of breakers or something other than ones at main box in living room?

MCTalley

I wonder if there is something going on at the campground's electrical box? If you're hooked up to 50 Amp service, there are two separate circuits there. Have you checked that breaker? Can someone at the campground test the outlet?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Malcolm offered a great suggestion to check out.
Also if you have a generator you might check the breakers at the transfer switch.

Peace
Dave

happykraut

If your cord will reach, plug into another pedestal. If it works, then you know your pedestal is bad.

Travis798

This happened to me at home a few weeks ago. Do you happen to be using a dogbone? I was at home and just using 110 to power the trailer when I lost half of my power. I plugged the trailer into my welding machine which has 50 amp service and everything was perfect. Changed the dogbone and it worked perfect again.

If you are not using an adapter, I would suspect that the park pedestal has lost one leg of power.

thanks for replies. It was the site power, it has a 20 and 30 amp breaker to give me 50 and the 20 was tripped. reset and all is well.

branson4020

Icantre Member
Are you using one of those Y-adapters with a 50A outlet on one end and 30A & 20A connectors on the ends of the Y? Is this because your site does not have 50A outlet?