Lost TV signal

happykraut

If someone that has LED lights in the ceiling in the bedroom could do a test for me. Turn the LED lights on and pull the fuse that is labeled for the bedroom. See if the lights go out or dim and please post your results. Thanks for your help.
I have the same problem on my 2014 BH 3010RE. I turned the bedroom lights on and the TV totally lost video and audio. Keep in mind that this only happens on the weaker stations. I'm using the Jack antenna. I pulled the fuse and the lights dimmed and the TV came back on. Put fuse back in and TV quit again.

pokypa

I have "Ask The Factory" on this problem. Everyone that is having this problem please post to "Ask The Factory"
you will need to know your vin # with you post.

danemayer

Roger,

I've never seen the factory provide technical support in a forum post. You may have to take this one to a dealer to figure it out and then report back on how it was fixed.

pokypa

It looks like this might be a problem with units with LED lights. Just wanted to check with the factory to see if it has come up before. We are now in Fla. and will be back in Va. In 3 weeks. Will take it to the dealer we purchase from unless factory give me a fix. Thank you for all you insight and help. I will let you know what the outcome is.