Make sure to wave as I come through.

I will be coming from Lakeview, OH via Portage, IN heading to Conroe, TX with my new 2015 Cyclone 4100 King. I will be the one with the big huge grin on my face. Becoming a club member this weekend. Can't wait to meet alot of you folks at rallies or on the road in the future. Not planning on letting this rig sit idle very much. Lots of trips planned to the edge and beyond.

Rod Shackelford- Chauffer
Staci- Wife and Nav
Adam- 6yr old son and Director of "are we there yet"
Teri- Mom and CEO

Lake Conroe Texas

jimtoo

Hi Rod, Staci, Adam and most important,,,Teri,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Have a safe trip, make lots of great memories with your new Cyclone.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I will be coming from Lakeview, OH via Portage, IN heading to Conroe, TX with my new 2015 Cyclone 4100 King. I will be the one with the big huge grin on my face. Becoming a club member this weekend. Can't wait to meet alot of you folks at rallies or on the road in the future. Not planning on letting this rig sit idle very much. Lots of trips planned to the edge and beyond.

Rod Shackelford- Chauffer
Staci- Wife and Nav
Adam- 6yr old son and Director of "are we there yet"
Teri- Mom and CEO

Lake Conroe Texas

Welcome to 'Da Club'!

There is a HOC Rally coming up January, 2015 in Quartzsite, Arizona!

Right now it looks to be the largest rally ever in Arizona!

If you act fast . . . you can probably get in!

We'll be there!

And it looks to be a record-breaking rally for the Arizona HOC Chapter right now!

Here is a link to the rally:

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...zsite-AZ-Brenda-Salome-1-21-2015-to-1-25-2015