Matching Countertop extension

Have a 2015 Cyclone 3100 and want to add a counter top extention, but want it to match the current counters, light marbled corian style. All I find on line is the oak accessory one. Is there a way to get this from Heartlaand if offered as an accessory?

Thanks.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Your best bet would be to call Heartland Customer Service.
Have your VIN handy so they will know what counter top material you have.
877-262-8030. 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

bighorn3370

I was able to get mine from Heartland. It was a few years back. Just call their parts department. Have your vin ready. I think I sent them a picture of my countertop to make sure I got the right one the first time. If you are a club member you will get a discount also. Ernie

hoefler

I went to my local Corian dealer and they made a whole counter top to fit the island I made for our Landmark. They matched the color and edge perfectly. Our rig is an 06, I had the counter top made last year.

SilverRhino

If you are handy with a router and have some good wood working skills you could try going to this site and find a remnant to make your own. Corian is very easy to work with...... you can use the same tools you would use for hard woods. Router bits used for wood can be used.