Mattress replacement

B

BouseBill

Well...Now I'm starting to get worried, no word from Lasting Impressions, and no mattress.

B

BouseBill

Finally, the young lady at Lasting Impressions answered her phone. Our order "fell though the crack" Supposedly it's status has now been updated to "awaiting shipment".
Very poor customer service IMHO.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Are you sure you are actually dealing with them? We got ours in three days. IMO poor customer service would not have admitted anything fell through any crack and could not be updated.

B

BouseBill

Just got home and checked our email. An update from Lasting Impression with a shipping number from FedEx. Should have an estimated delivery date soon.
By poor customer service, I meant going days without answering or returning phone calls or emails. The young lady did not realize anything was wrong until I spoke with her this morning. Maybe she should check her email account and answering machine.

B

BouseBill

Mattress delivered today. 11 days from date ordered.

Mattress in place and when we cut the shrink wrap, there were two regular size pillows included.

Last edited:

akrebel

I'm assuming you have a Sleep Number air bed. Still like it after two years?

We used to have a Nautilus air bed in our S&B. Three years ago changed to Tempur-pedic. Now sleeping in "holes". Starting FT in a month and we're thinking go going back to an air mattress in our 5th wheel.

danemayer

Three years ago changed to Tempur-pedic. Now sleeping in "holes".
If you have a brand name Tempur-pedic mattress purchased from an authorized dealer, and there's a depression more than .75", they'll probably replace it for shipping charges only.

And if you decide to go with the air mattress, you can probably sell the replacement Tempur-pedic. Might even get more than the cost of the air mattress.

B

BouseBill

Rwheeler, so far the mattress is great for me, the boss lady says it's a bit firm for her, but she's getting accustomed to it.
We gave the pillows away, could not sleep on them.

BobnBet

We just got a 12" Lasting Impressions mattress for our 2013 Bighorn. VERY impressed with it. We get a very good night's sleep on it.

rjr6150

Question for those that ordered from Lasting Inpressions. Been trying to contact since late last week leaving messages and have also emailed. Is the aggravation worth it? We need a new mattress and most comments appear to be favorable.

Can't see how a company stays in business treating potential customers this way. Phone number I've been using is 573-803-3196.

B

BouseBill

The mattress is good, I really like it. customer service on the email and phone dang near nonexistent. Good luck getting an answer.