Melbourne, Fl

tboy

Looking for recommendations for campground at Melbourne, Fl or very close to there. Thanks,

There is a nice campground on the river called Manatee Hammocks, we go there quite a lot. It is directly across the river from the space center on US1 mainland, there prices are very reasonable, it is city owned and kept very clean, bring it up on line, sites are large and full hookup.

Birchwood

There is a nice park near Melbourne on A1A,lts large but nice and has the beach across the road.Unfortunately can't remember the name .Manatee Hammock campground lives up to its name and if you enjoy the sun don't go there.You are under a canopy of dirty oak trees.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi Herman and Vickie,
There is a nice campground in Melbourne called Wickham park, Walter and I have stayed there because his Dad used to live there and we liked it.
LindaW

lindaw

Hi Herman and Vickie,
There is a nice campground in Melbourne called Wickham park, Walter and I have stayed there because his Dad used to live there and we liked it.
LindaW
By the way if you are coming to Florida you need to come to our rally in Eustis

Herm45

Thanks for the recommendations. We have looked at Wickham park and liked what we saw. Is it easy access from I-95?.
Linda, thanks for the rally invite but we are not going south until end of April into May. Would certainly enjoy being there since Vickie and I grew up there and she still has family there. Hopefully I can get here back down there soon. Good luck with the rally, I know you all will do great.
Safe travels and hopefully see you down the road.

Herman and Vickie

lindaw

Thanks for the recommendations. We have looked at Wickham park and liked what we saw. Is it easy access from I-95?.
Linda, thanks for the rally invite but we are not going south until end of April into May. Would certainly enjoy being there since Vickie and I grew up there and she still has family there. Hopefully I can get here back down there soon. Good luck with the rally, I know you all will do great.
Safe travels and hopefully see you down the road.

Herman and Vickie
No it is not right off 95, you get off at EauGalie and go east to Wickham and turn left if I remember correctly, probably about 5 miles maybe less
Linda