Mid bunk?

bassin39

Hi all. New to the forum and new to RVing. We live in New Jersey but are moving to Florida by years end. Going to be full time in a fifth wheel. Stationary for now. We have been looking for months for a fifth wheel. Finally narrowed it own to a mid bunk Jayco. But I have heard horror stories about the service departments of the dealers we have visited. Finally found a dealer we trust but they don't carry Jayco. They are a Heartland dealer. I know this is a Heartland forum but honestly how do they compare to other brands in their price range. And do they make a mid bunk?
Thanks

jimtoo

Hi bassin39,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You will get lots of good comments about the Heartland line,,, probably also a few not so good. Everyone has their opinion and past experience. Myself, I am very happy with the overall construction of the units and service by Heartland if needed.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you on the road.

Jim M

Bones

If you are referring to a Mid bunk as a bunk house located mid trailer we had looked at the forest river sierra before we purchased our Heartland. I don't know the pricing of a Jayco but I do know the pricing of the Heartland and the Sierra were similar and the look and feel of the Heartland was better. I don't know if you can compare a Jayco with a Heartland though. I didn't look at those.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
ElkRidge and Oakmont lines have a mid-bunk floorplan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk