Mor-Ryde Question

Theresau

We did a great deal of investigation including looking at others. I also spoke directly with Mor-Ryde at the rally. Problem was there was a label that indicated 7921 so we thought it was a Leland 7921 - which is an extended pin and the BC has an extended pin. Just coincidence that it mapped as such.

It wasn't until the entire cover was taken off that the other label was found that indicated it was a Lippert 1621 HD.

Thank goodness Joe was proactive so that we didn't find out after it was already delivered.

Speedy

Joe, I hope you know that your pin box cover will no longer fit with the MorRyde pinbox installed. You either need to modify or run without it.

Theresau

Yes he knows that - once we get new pinbox, he's planning to look at to determine if he can modify it. Thanks.

Also we heard today that we won't incur any more charges for the exchange in the model of the Mor-Ryde pinbox...seller was great in handling this.

Joe, I hope you know that your pin box cover will no longer fit with the MorRyde pinbox installed. You either need to modify or run without it.

dalspot

Heartland also makes a trim ring.. well, a trim box, that you can attach underneath if you decide to leave the shroud off totally, and show off that new MorRyde!

Karen

pegmikef

How about when the option to have a MorRyde hitch installed is fulfilled by the factory when the unit is built?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
They do now. I took pic in factory tour. Will upload when I get home

Karen

Cool. My BC was built in may this year and have mor ryde from factory unless I have no clue which is also possible. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedy

The Heartland Techs put one on at last years national rally when they were doing work on the front cap. If you install the MorRyde yourself order one from parts. Really trims out the area nicely.