MORryde Independent Suspension - Fixed

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Last year (2015), after the Goshen Rally, we had the Independent Suspension and Disk Brakes added to our Newport at the Mor-Ryde factory in Elkhart. On the way home from that installation I had one of the "rubber springs" shred making the trailer lean to one side. This happened less than 400 miles from the plant. I knew the trailer was leaning but didn't know why until I got home and took a close inspection. When I called Mor-Ryde they immediately made arrangements to have my local dealer install a replacement at no cost to me.

I had posted on the forum that I loved my disk brakes but was not real happy with IS and wouldn't add it to my next trailer. Well, I guess that statement is like waving a red flag in front of a bull.:D Next think I know, I get a call from Gary Wheeler of Mor-Ryde asking me to bring my trailer in so they "could make it right." It took 8 months for me to make it back to Elkhart, but true to his word, Gary did "make it right."

I can't say enough about the professional and friendly manner I was treated to by both Gary and Rob Kolean at Mor-Ryde. They took us into the service bay, let us stay in the camper overnight and ended up replacing the rubber springs with a different rating. Made all the difference in the world. I'm very very happy with my IS now.

All I can say is that Mor-Ryde is a class operation and you won't find two more helpful, professional, and cheerful people than Gary and Rob

jbeletti

Very happy to read this Keith. Glad to hear MORryde kept their word to you to make it right. Happy camping my friend.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Nobody wins when you **** off Santa. LOL
Glad you are now a happy camper Keith. Hope to see you next year in Goshen.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have always been happy with the service we have gotten from Mor-Ryde. Gary is a great guy and Sergio in service knows his job. Thanks for being a great American company.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We have always been happy with the service we have gotten from Mor-Ryde. Gary is a great guy and Sergio in service knows his job. Thanks for being a great American company.

Ditto. Now with a new Landmark I will get to "visit" MorRyde again.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Nobody wins when you **** off Santa. LOL
Glad you are now a happy camper Keith. Hope to see you next year in Goshen.
Thanks Mark. Lord willing we will certainly see you in Goshen in 17. You know, next time I get the reindeer out of their stalls and take a trip I might just have to stop at MORryde and see about adding the IS to the sleigh. Gets awful bumpy with so many touch downs on all those roofs.:D:D