My Bighorn is Watertight

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We've been in Myrtle Beach for over 2 weeks now with great beach weather until 2 days ago. The epic rainfall amount forecasts for the east coast have definitely been falling here.
Fortunately our BH has been weathering these rains without incident. At times we have experienced, they say, rainfall amounts in excess of 2"/hr. This morning we've had heavy rain with 20-30 mph east winds.
Some of our neighbors must have out during the night as they have poly tarps draped over their rigs and one can assume they're trying to keep out water. Another fellow this morning I saw caulking around his front AC unit.
So kudos to HL for producing a quality unit. We're warm and dry just sitting here waiting on the sunshine to return in a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We've owned two Heartland products in the last nine years....both have been completely watertight and have stayed that way with just regular, routine maintenance!! Gotta Love it!!

travelin2

Water tight maybe....but does she float??

Let's hope I don't need to find out!!!

Today's high tide...
333fc7b7d9b10661c859dfe771845f7b.jpg

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Wow and that is salt water. Wow...give it a month and think about the rusting.

travelin2

Wow and that is salt water. Wow...give it a month and think about the rusting.

Yep...Not sure why the park placed anyone in the end sites that have been flooding every day for the past week when there are plenty of other empty sites.

travelin2

Inside the BH, looking out...Ya think it's raining??? Good day to watch movies, volume on max so we can hear over the rain beating on the roof !!!

e1cd03a78dbb187a0c665cae7353c741.jpg

travelin2

I'm sure many South Carolinans would be glad to give up some of this rain. Google charleston Columbia Georgetown SC. Feet of rain. Unbelievable unless you're here!!!!

buddyboy

We'd love to send y'all several inches of rain. Our street is impassable now and with a lake behind the house, we now are an island.