My new Harbor Freight catalog came today!

FiremanBill

Or as we like to call it around here... "Horrible Freight"

Why do they always have everything I can't live without? Guess I'm going shopping again tomorrow... ;) Man they have some good deals.

Maybe not always the highest quality but for their prices, some of their stuff can almost be treated as disposable, use it once and forget it.

jimtoo

I agree with you completely. But most of it is good enough for the average use of a lot of folks. When we get close to a Harbor store,, the wife always has something for me to look at on the other side of the road.

Jim M

FiremanBill

I agree with you completely. But most of it is good enough for the average use of a lot of folks. When we get close to a Harbor store,, the wife always has something for me to look at on the other side of the road.

Jim M

She sounds like a smart lady!

Most of my stuff except for my Snap On and Craftsman hand tools are from HF. The horrible freight is more of a joke really. I do get a lot of stuff there for sure.

pegmikef

And HF is handy for nontool items such as gloves, bungees, tarps, connectors, wiring supplies, etc at really reasonable prices. I always keep a box of latex gloves and a couple of pair of mechanics gloves in my garage at home and also in the basement of our rig

torque1911

& don't forget the free flashlights I have @ least a dozen very handy ! I have there 1/2" drive impact & it's a beast !

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We have a Harbor Freight store not far from our house that opened about a year ago . . .

I've never gone in there yet . . .

Maybe I should!

wdk450

I found this big roll of double sided velcro there at a pretty goood price: http://www.harborfreight.com/http-w...oll-hook-and-loop-cable-strap-96215-html.html
I use it to secure cables and hoses. I also screwed in a couple of long pieces to secure my trash can from falling (and hold the liner bag), along keeping my icemaker from sliding around the floor as I travel down the road.
If you know velcro, you know that I alternately curse and bless this stuff.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I found this big roll of double sided velcro there at a pretty goood price . . .If you know velcro, you know that I alternately curse and bless this stuff.

Mmmmmmm . . . velcro! :p

The non duct tape duct tape! :rolleyes: