My Rig dry weight

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It may be inside one of the cabinets in the kitchen area. Mine is not "removeable" without tearing it up.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
So, the best way to find this tag is to organize a "scavenger hunt" inside and around the rig. Whoever finds it wins a prize. An all expense paid ski trip to beautiful Mt. Elliott might be good.

(Old Michigan joke: Mt. Elliott is a street in Detroit) ;)

MTPockets

Mine was a large laminated tag hanging on the pin box. Dry weight is also on the yellow tag on entry door frame.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Most rigs we looked at (all brands), while at the RV show, had the "out the factory door" empty weight on a sticker on the entry door frame.

Note, this won't include dealer added options, like slide toppers if the dealer put them on after they received the unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
All units are weighed as they come off the line, and it includes ALL factory installed options....the sticker is yellow and is on the hinge side of the entry door frame.

porthole

Retired
And it looks like this:

IMG_2800 copy.JPG

Standing on your steps, facing the inside, this will be about in the middle on the right (forward) door jamb.

Birchwood

My Recreational Vehicle Specification Name Plate is inside our upper kitchen cupboard.I think you can calculate the factory weight for this information.