Need more opinions on Dual Pane Windows and Fantastic Vent

ILH

Re: Need more opinions

I'm so happy to read this thread - We've just ordered our new RV with double pane windows. We tend to camp into the late fall with our current TT and have had problems with window condensation. I don't think we'll regret our decision on windows.

Dual pane windows, and the second air-conditioner are a must.
I learned the hot way, that I needed the second Air.
I have purchased 3 Fantastic Fans off eBay from this company in Tennessee.
These are all Brand New Units in the Box.
As of 10 Minutes ago item #400276906810 on eBay is a 14 Speed/with Rain Sensor and Remote Control for a Buy It Now Price of $208.99, plus shipping.
Like I said, I have purchased 3 of them from him and I love them.
The remote comes with a wall bracket to put the remote in.
One thing I had had to do, was contact the factory and order the 5" deep trim piece.
It comes with a standard 3" trim, but our units have a 5" thick roof, so you need a deeper trim.
I removed one from the bedroom when I had the second Air Conditioner installed, so I now have a spare.
Check it out and save some money.

Hockster
====================================================================================================================================

vakthund

So once again, this board and two very good dealers have managed to overcome a bad dealer and my general unwillingness to be separated from my money. You _ALL_ have caused me to drop into great debt as I just inked the deal for a Cyclone 3800. I blame you all and I will hunt you down at every rally I can!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

So once again, this board and two very good dealers have managed to overcome a bad dealer and my general unwillingness to be separated from my money. You _ALL_ have caused me to drop into great debt as I just inked the deal for a Cyclone 3800. I blame you all and I will hunt you down at every rally I can!

We welcome that!!!! Next step - as soon as you have a VIN number, Join the Heartland Owner's Club and start hitting the rally circuit. Between VA, MD, DE, PA, NC, SC, NY, TN, GA and NJ (hope I didn't leave anyone close by out!), you're rarely more than a day's drive away.