Need some Help on CY3010

TX_Clay

As I am fitting pieces back to the right side fender well and J wrap after my blowout. I see a place where something was mounted to the top of the fender well directly between the 2 tires. Heartland doesn't show anything on their parts list. Could someone with a 2015 CY3010 take a picture looking up into the fender well so I can see what is supposed to be there? I would greatly appreciate it.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like it could have been a fender brace that was mounted there.
Take a look at the other fender and see if there is a brace mounted in the site in question.

Peace
Dave

avvidclif

Mine has a brace from between the tires to the middle of the plastic trim between the tires. Keeps it from flopping in the breeze.

TX_Clay

I am pretty sure it is a fender brace and I ordered the one they said was it. But it is not long enough to go from the top of the fender well to the Plastic trim. When I go it, I walked around to the slide out side and sure enough. It would work there, as it mounts to the lip of the slide out and down to the fender.
That's why I was asking for pictures so I could go back to Parts dept. and say "This is the one I want."

I actually thought about taking a round curtain rod and opening the ends up to create the mounting points and use it. Would probably work just as well.