New 2018 Landmark 365 Oshkosh Owner

stevievg

Just took home a new landmark 365 Oshkosh 5th wheel. We use to be Keystone Montana owners but fell in love with Heartlands quality construction. We haven't taken the new Oshkosh out yet but need to get slide toppers and satellite dish installed first. Glad to be here and look forward to learning allot.

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
Just took home a new landmark 365 Oshkosh 5th wheel. We use to be Keystone Montana owners but fell in love with Heartlands quality construction. We haven't taken the new Oshkosh out yet but need to get slide toppers and satellite dish installed first. Glad to be here and look forward to learning allot.
Congrats on the Oshkosh! I love that layout.

danemayer

Hi stevievg,

Congratulations on the new Landmark and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

We have a number of owner-written user guides you may find helpful. The Landmark 365 User Guide may answer questions you didn't even know you had. Here's a link.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats and welcome to the Heartland family! Be sure to check out a local rally, there's 3 Heartland Owners Club chapters in Texas, alone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

esscobra

welcome! if you can wait I would suggest waiting on sat till black Friday time as last year camping world had them on sale- 1069- I bought one even before I had ordered my bighorn

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome Stevie, hope to see you at a rally soon. We can compare notes on the Oshkosh. We're just finishing up transferring our gear over to the new one.