New 2018 prowler 25 lx

Jasons

We are picking up our new trailer Saturday. We can’t wait. Anything we should be on the look out for during pdi? Does anyone else have same model, how do you like it? Thanks for having us.

jimtoo

Hi Jasons,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it's free now. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Kinguni

We have a 285lx and friends of ours recently purchased a 25lx, although I haven't heard if he had any problems. On our unit both doors needed adjusting, although you have just one. Make sure that the screen door latches securely and that the outside door doesn't rub. Make sure both pull rods for dumping are in place and secure. Check that the tail light covers are secure. One of ours had a broken tab and they easily replaced the tail light. Check exterior trim and door bumper screws for being stripped. I replaced several with a slightly larger gauge due to being stripped from the factory. Bring a Phillips screwdriver or get them to check it for you. Other than that I think you've made a great purchase!