New 2021 Torque 371 owners

Josh2421

We have just purchased a 2021 Torque 371 toy hauler and did not realize that a exterior roof ladder did not stock with it. Does anyone have suggestions on which ladder to get ? I'm pretty handy and should be able to install myself but just wondering which ladder to get.

danemayer

We have just purchased a 2021 Torque 371 toy hauler and did not realize that a exterior roof ladder did not stock with it. Does anyone have suggestions on which ladder to get ? I'm pretty handy and should be able to install myself but just wondering which ladder to get.
If it didn't come with a ladder, there probably isn't a backing board in the roof. Get a telescoping ladder.

Josh2421

Thank you ! I did not even think about that. Telescopic ladder it is. The roof should be the same , Correct? meaning we should be able to walk on it with no issues?

Josh2421

Thanks again for your input. It is much appreciated. One more question. I am looking to add some under carriage storage for additional storage. Would there be any you recommend ?

Bigv

I have the ladder, but I don’t use. I bring a folding ladder. They are not very strong. And I weigh 300 lbs. with tools I’m much heavier.