New 3850 BH !

DMitch

Bonnie and I picked up our new unit Wednesday at RVs for Less in Knoxville Tn. We are so happy with it, and really love the floor plan. This is our third fifth wheel and I can tell you that I was very impressed at how the unit was prepared by Butch, Karen and crew. The PDI seemed to be very welll done and the unit was immaculate. Thier service is extrordinary, just a super smooth transaction.

We are looking forward to having great fun with the unit in times to come. Lord willing we will attend the 2010 Rally in TN. We wanted to spend some more time in TN than a few days but commitments at home just wouldn't allow it.

All the best,

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
Bh 3580

Welcome to Heartland/bighorn family. We have had our 3580RL since Jan 09. Love the floorplan and all else. I read a thread some time back about the floor tearing in some ones bighorn, and we too, had that problem, seems a bracket on one of the kitchen/entertainment slide had broken. just to let you know the type of people that Heartland and their dealers are, THEY ARE GREAT!! our dealer, Hayes Rv in Longview,Texas got our unit in, took the photos they needed, sent them to heartland and then called to set up an appointment when parts arrived. As we are fulltimers, our dealer and heartland worked with us to be sure we had a place to stay until repairs were made. We salute both hayes rv and heartland for their support and we will continue to be customers.Thanks for listening,
God Bless ya, Al and Diana weaver, Marshall, Texas

DMitch

DW is in love with the unit. We have been out a couple times and have really enjoyed it. Heading to Lake George NY for a week or so with the grand children, should be a fun trip. Thanks to all for the well wishs. Have a great summer everyone.

All the best,

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your new BH. I agree with you about RVs for Less. We have bought 2 rigs from Butch and Karen with excellent service ever since. Was up there 2 weekends ago and starting to get the itch to move up again. Ah well.