New 3855FL BH

RED_55.

Our new 3855FL 5vr will go on the assembly line 10/07 :). In march 2013, we came home (FL) and sold our Class A. I wanted a new 5vr. More room and less maint. It will be our first. Also, my DH will get a new truck woohoo, I think. First, we bought a Keystone 5vr. On PDI, we found a damaged slide mechanism. Damaged @ factory and was covered up. :mad:

Dealer gave us all our money back. Picked another new unit from dealer inventory. On PDI, found water leak around rear air conditioner w/mold in ceiling insulation. Told dealer, SEE Ya'.

Called Heartland (they were our first choice, but that's another story), they gave us a respected dealer's name in Elkhart. Called them and it has been a pleasure since.

Just wanted to know if there are owners of a BH 3855FL out there with some comments, likes, dislikes and/or suggestions. I'm gonna' like this forum very much. Thanks

jimtoo

Hi Red 55,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will enjoy your new 3855 when you get it. Some of our other members will jump in soon with their thoughts. Heartland is not perfect, but they try and we have great factory support.

Now the wait begins. :)

Jim M

kowAlski631

We have a BH3670 & love it. The forum is a great place to get answers & advice. We've had nothing but positive experience with the HL customer service. Sometimes their answer is no, but you get a reason for the no.

Welcome - waiting is not fun, we all know.

We have a new 2013 3855FL which we picked up in June. It has been a great trailer so far. I swapped the propane Generator from our Cyclone Toy hauler to the new trailer as it had low hours, the fit and finish is good on the unit. We have had some issues with the hide-a- bed couch in the living room as it is not bolted in well, after two uses it is now pulled out again. Some minor marks and dents inside from the dealer prior to us purchasing but they are taking care of them before we put the trailer away for winter storage. Some minor issues but nothing of concern at this point. The 6 point level system is great and well worth it from a stability and ease of use point of view.

emm4273610re

Just saw the new Bighorn brochure and the 3855FL is now a 3755FL. Makes the bathroom a separate room, not a walk through like to 3855FL. Just double check make sure what you are getting!!!! The 3855FL not in the new brochure !!!
The web is lousy in keeping updates. I have a friend that ordered a 3685RL. Looked at dealer stock, liked the drop TV with the window in the side wall. His unit came in NO side window and TV on wall.
I do own a 3610RE and have been very happy with it. Welcome to the Bighorn family. Good Luck