New 4115 And Need Some Help!!!

You will need hefty batteries! Over ten amps of 12V to get one amp at 120V with the inefficiency of an inverter to be made up. Your battery or batteries are most likely not going to provide power for very long. You will have to do some power calculations including the inverter inefficiency with the expected power at 120V you want to get out. If all you want to do is run a modern in home fridge it about 1 amp when running so it isn't so bad, but add hair dryer, close washer/dryer, TV, or a propane/AC fridge, etc. then you need to really plan and be realistic.

Mostly want to run the tv/satellite, phone chargers, computer/modem. The residential fridge is the only thing hooked up to an inverter now. 90% of my time is dry camping. I don’t want to be the guy with the gene running all night unless I need the AC.

BLR

Mostly want to run the tv/satellite, phone chargers, computer/modem. The residential fridge is the only thing hooked up to an inverter now. 90% of my time is dry camping. I don’t want to be the guy with the gene running all night unless I need the AC.
Lots of information on this forum for Solar..
Do a search and I'm sure you will find all the answers your looking for along with learning alot about you rig.
Oregon Camper also has a blog about solar.
Since you want to mainly dry camp it's a great option over running genie

Sent from BLR Logistics