New 5th Wheel Owners

JeananneW

Good morning! My husband and I are the proud new owners of a 2018 Big Horn Traveler 39MB! This is our first 5th wheel, we had a Prowler Lynx bumper pull for several years and decided to upgrade, especially with grandchildren starting to come and visit in the summer. We are excited to be able to take more than one of them at a time on trips! We are taking her out in a couple of weeks up to Lake Buchanan, not far from home, just to set her up by ourselves and make sure we are doing things correctly. So...wish us luck! And any advice from other 5th Wheel owners would be welcomed! She's 41'11" long so she's a beast!

jimtoo

Hi JeananneW,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have questions, just ask, someone will help.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Oldelevatorman

Welcome to the family. We joined in March with our new Landmark. Everything good after our 12k mile cross country shakedown cruise. Safe travels! Weigh everything so you know what you have to work with. Have a set-up and break down list/routine and get out there and enjoy yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anjoro

Good morning! My husband and I are the proud new owners of a 2018 Big Horn Traveler 39MB! This is our first 5th wheel, we had a Prowler Lynx bumper pull for several years and decided to upgrade, especially with grandchildren starting to come and visit in the summer. We are excited to be able to take more than one of them at a time on trips! We are taking her out in a couple of weeks up to Lake Buchanan, not far from home, just to set her up by ourselves and make sure we are doing things correctly. So...wish us luck! And any advice from other 5th Wheel owners would be welcomed! She's 41'11" long so she's a beast!
Congratulations on your BH Traveler. We have a 2017 Traveler. We love it! Happy camping....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk