New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter:
Gary & Sue Snyder!!

We are excited about your new Bighorn purchase and joining the Heartland family..
You have joined a great RV Family with Rally's and events all over the US and Canada.
Thank you for selecting the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland home and joining us at the Kartchner Cavern Rally next month!
Can't wait to meet you both and tour your new home on wheels..
You have my email and phone number and feel free to contact me anytime.

See you next month
Safe travels...

Okay everyone, how about a nice Heartland welcome for Gary & Sue!

Doublegranch

WOW...we are on a roll in Arizona...we now have another new member for the Arizona Chapter and the Heartland Owners Club.
Please help me welcome; Tom Lee

Tom, it is a pleasure to welcome you to a great group of RV minded folks...Your Heartland family will help you with anything you need and
you only have to ask.

It is exciting to welcome two new members to the Arizona Chapter within a few minutes of each other!

Hope you will consider joining us at our April Rally at Kartchner Cavern! Let me know if you need anything.

Okay everyone...Once again lets all make a nice post of welcome for Tom!

Az_Ernie

Welcome Tom! Please consider joining us at the Kartchner Caverns Rally next month. Hope to meet you soon!

Ernie and Marie

Gsneed

Welcome Tom and thanks to all for the welcoming messages.
Hope to meet many of you at Kartchner.
Break in trip will be to Dead Horse Ranch State Park (Cottonwood) in a couple of weeks (with Ducky).

Ron-Cookie

Welcome... Welcome... and another AZ Welcome to the Arizona Heartland Community.... Dan & Maria, Gary & Sue, as well as Tom you will always be welcomed in our group. Welcome aboard! See you at the Kartchner cavern Rally I hope...

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter & the Mountain Region:
Ron & Lourdes Timmer!
Ron & Lourdes you have joined a great RV family and can't wait to meet you! You live about 36 miles from me and hope we can catch a lunch in the near future.
Our Heartland family is made up of a very diverse group, from full timers, part timers and weekenders...Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions as the knowledge among this group is second to none!

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome post for Ron & Lourdes!

Ann&Ted

Ron & Lourdes, Welcome to the Arizona Chapter. Looking forward to meeting you both at out next rally.

Mrsfish

Welcome guys!! This truly is a great chapter and we always love new blood. Hope we get to meet you soon! Ann and Rick

Tacoma

Just bought north trail 20 fbs going back east to pickup next week. Guess I should join soon. Like to be kept in the loop. Haven't figured out the ins and out of this site but will get there . I go by tacoma, couldn't get anything with Mike accepted. See you down the road.

Mrsfish

Just bought north trail 20 fbs going back east to pickup next week. Guess I should join soon. Like to be kept in the loop. Haven't figured out the ins and out of this site but will get there . I go by tacoma, couldn't get anything with Mike accepted. See you down the road.

no matter what name you go by, we all look forward to meeting you! Be careful though, this rally thing is addictive!