New AZ Chapter Members

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Heartland family from Southern Oregon. If you ever travel this way maybe for a rally, we'd love to meet you. :)

Terri

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome the newest members to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter!
John & Marc have just joined our RV Family!

John & Marc, we are all excited you have joined the Heartland Owners Club and selected the Arizona Chapter for your home! You have joined a super group of folks that love RVng! There is a wealth of knowledge within the Heartland Owners CLub "HOC" membership and they are all willing to share knowledge and experiences!

We are all looking forward to meeting you soon!
Safe Travels.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for John & Marc!!!

Ann&Ted

Welcome to the Arizona Chapter John and Marc. We are looking forward to meeting you at a future rally.

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome the newest members for the Arizona Chapter and the Mountain Region:
Hank & Pam Wacker, who happen to be my neighbors!

Hank & Pam you have joined a super RV family! We are all excited to greet you at our next get together or Rally. The Heartland Owners CLub is a great venue for obtaining RV knowledge and sharing interests & projects. Let us know if you need anything!

Okay everyone, how about a nice Welcome for Hank & Pam!

Az_Ernie

Welcome Hank and Pam! The Arizona Chapter has a great bunch of fun folks, and chapter rallies are a great way to meet some. We hope to meet you guys soon.

Ernie and Marie

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to Hank and Pam from CO. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Welcome Hank & Pam from Lynn & Rose. We live just over the hill from you in Green Valley, hope to see you at a rally real soon.

Doublegranch

Hey Lynn:

Now that you have your Bighorn back home, are you thinking about joining us in Pueblo next year?