New Big Horn Owners

jimtoo

W
e currently have a 3500RL Mirage by Thor and am looking for a newer unit. The Bighorn is very likely our next rig, and am taking time to look through the forum. Do you have any suggestions for a fairly new (2yrs) full-timer. Our 3500 actually measures 40' nose to ladder, and wish to have at least a 35' 5er
Thanks

Hi wellsfam_utah,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Your choice of a Heartland Bighorn is a good one. We have our second 3055RL and really enjoy it. If you will go to the Heartland RV site here, http://www.heartlandrvs.com you will find floor plans and all the specs on all the units.

The folks on this forum are helpful if you need information about some of the units. Also the factory personnel are second to none when it comes to solving a problem, they really stand by their product. Find a dealer you want to work with and go for it. If you want to drive a little and see the country, my dealer is ExploreUSA in Seguin, Texas. Great people and good deals. Heck, if you did decide to come down this way, you could even get to meet me and my wife. I'll always buy some coffee or tea.:)

If I can help in any way, let me know. I'm sure others will chime in also.

Jim