New Bighorn line up??

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Local dealer has these new fivers from heartland advertised. Never heard of them?
Saw a couple at the Hershey show. Low end unit and it showed. Mid $50K

The had a couple of those, a couple of cyclones and the CW Eddie Bauer units. Not much of a representation

Lyle

rhodies1

I talked to the Heartland rep at the Hershey show. He did give a few details but not a lot. All Bighorns will come with a complete paint package, non decided if disc will be standard or option.. the item is not a guaranteed item, but anti lock is on the agenda if they put drum on the units. I asked about rear caps and he would not commit. He did say that everyone should be impressed with the new line. I told him to improve quality and everyone would be impressed. Lol

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We didn’t speak to anyone about the HL line up. We just walked through to have a look see. Our interest the past couple of times at the show was for something with a steering wheel. LOL!!
Came away somewhat disappointed with the offerings in that line up for a number of reasons too

Lyle

Routemaster

Hey do know what with reference to the rear cap no longer on there leaving the hospital this week Las Cruses on the the I-10 we came up on a GD and you know what my Bev call's the coaches withe flat back she say's they look like a loaf of bread withe topper off!!

rhodies1

I asked the rep if Heartland was going to start putting rear molded caps on the new line up. He wouldn’t commit to this item.