New Bighorn owner

hoopers2

We just took delivery of a new 3670 this past Monday. We are really excited with the Bighorn and can't wait to head south soon. This is our 4th fifth wheel, and let me tell you, they are getting nicer and nicer all the time. I am really impressed by the hydraulics vs the older electric motors. So much faster and smoother. Plus the remote control for the slides, lifts, lights is great.

danemayer

Hi Hoopers2,

Congratulations on your Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find lots of useful information here, along with a great bunch of people who are willing to share what they've learned.

We also have great times at local, regional and national Heartland Rallies. Consider joining the Owners Club //heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal

and having a good time with like-minded people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rjr6150

Hoopers2
Welcome to the HL family. I'm sure you will enjoy the new rig. You might consider checking out the owners club we have a fairly active chapter here in CO.

Hoping to meet up soon

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". You are correct in the improvements over the years in campers. This is also our 4th 5th wheel and love it. There is a great Heartland Owners Club group in CO so keep checking out the forum as a rally will be coming soon in your area. Enjoy and travel safely.

hoopers2

Hoopers2
Welcome to the HL family. I'm sure you will enjoy the new rig. You might consider checking out the owners club we have a fairly active chapter here in CO.

Hoping to meet up soon

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome. We typically spend our winters near Corpus Christi, Texas, and our summers in beautiful Colorado.

I will definitely consider the owners club.

jbeletti

Hi hoopers2,

Congratulations on the BH3670 and on joining the Heartland family. As Randy mentioned, the club is great! Happy to hear you are considering it. What are you up to the first weekend in May? How about attending your first Heartland Owners Rally in Durango? Details here.

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hoopers2, consider coming to the Heartland Owners Meet-N-Greet In Aransas Pass in February.
HERE IS A LINK. Check it out.

Peace
Dave

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Hoopers2: We took delivery Labor Day of our BH 3670 and LOVE IT. Sure you will, too. First test of cold here in the Coastal Bend (I thought we were done hearing "wind chill") and she's really done well in the overnight cold. Will echo what Dave said, hope you'll come out to Southern Oaks for the Meet N Greet in February.

aatauses

Congratulations, we have a BH 3670, 2010 model and have been in it since it left the factory---great choice!!
al