New Cyclone 4100 King user and first post to site!

LNG

Hello all,

I an Tony and I live in the Texas Hill Country (God's Land). I was an avid user and poster to the Crossroads RV forum, but have traded in my Rushmore for a unit more suited to my needs! I will be using it for the first year or so for work. I an the Project Quality Manager for Cheniere Energy, Inc. and we are constructing a $20B facility just across the Texas border in Cameron Parish Louisiana. http://www.cheniere.com/lng_industry/sabine_pass_liquefaction.shtml

After I find a rental or purchase home for the 5+ year construction duration, we will get to use our new Cyclone for travel, camping and hauling our motorcycles to great areas across the country for some great times!

Now, if someone can tell me how to add a profile pic or avatar, I would be grateful!

Happy travels!

Tony (LNG)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Tony and welcome to the forum.
For adding the avatar and profile pic, click on 'Settings at the top right of the page.
Then scroll down a bit and on the left side you will see 'Edit Avatar' and 'Edit Profile Picture'.
There is a size limit on the pictures.

Peace
Dave

LNG

Hello Tony and welcome to the forum.
For adding the avatar and profile pic, click on 'Settings at the top right of the page.
Then scroll down a bit and on the left side you will see 'Edit Avatar' and 'Edit Profile Picture'.
There is a size limit on the pictures.

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave. I think I must have a minimum post count because I don' have that option yet. I will soon though!

Tony

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey LNG where are you parking at? Johnson bayou or up in sulphur. I live in my BC up in westlake and can recommend some places up here.

You working for bechtel or cheniere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LNG

Hey LNG where are you parking at? Johnson bayou or up in sulphur. I live in my BC up in westlake and can recommend some places up here.

You working for bechtel or cheniere?

I do not mobilize to site full time until March 3. There are lots of spots in Johnson Bayou since Hurricane IKE, but I chose Access RV in Nederland, TX instead. Johnson Bayou is too far from grocery stores, shopping and restaurants. Sulphur is over an hour drive. Back in 2005/2006 when I was building Cameron LNG, I stayed in Hidden Ponds RV in Sulphur and it was kind of nice. I am s hooter and a member of Orange Gun Club, so it is convenient for that too. Back in the old days, I worked turnarounds as a API510 inspector. I've worked Westlake Chemical, Citgo etc. Good chatting with you!

I am the Project Quality Manager for Cheniere. Bechtel is our EPC contractor.

jassson007

My neighbor at whispering meadows is about to go to work for bechtel. He is currently at cbi in lake Charles. Nederland is going to be a good drive as well too though. I was going yo recommend not staying in Johnson bayou for exact reasons you gave...lol. Also not a fan of hidden ponds, have you checked out a+? If you need anything up this way please feel free to holler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alex00

That's a great looking setup you have! I can't get over how good the dark grey looks on the Cyclones. If I had to travel for work I'd do exactly what you are doing!

LNG

My neighbor at whispering meadows is about to go to work for bechtel. He is currently at cbi in lake Charles. Nederland is going to be a good drive as well too though. I was going yo recommend not staying in Johnson bayou for exact reasons you gave...lol. Also not a fan of hidden ponds, have you checked out a+? If you need anything up this way please feel free to holler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where is A+? I come in before Bechtel, so it takes me about 28 minutes from Nederland.

LNG

That's a great looking setup you have! I can't get over how good the dark grey looks on the Cyclones. If I had to travel for work I'd do exactly what you are doing!

Thanks! I like the grey/black too. I do not like the red, but the one they had with the brown had a different color interior and a vessel sink. My wife declined because of the sink alone! At the RV Show, they brought a white exterior unit. After the show I went to their dealership and picked this one.

Tony

jassson007

Where is A+? I come in before Bechtel, so it takes me about 28 minutes from Nederland.

It's south of sulphur. But if you're 28 min you're a lot closer. Did not realize there were any decent parks in that area. Again if I can do anything for ya just give me a holler here.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hello all,

I an Tony and I live in the Texas Hill Country (God's Land). I was an avid user and poster to the Crossroads RV forum, but have traded in my Rushmore for a unit more suited to my needs! I will be using it for the first year or so for work. I an the Project Quality Manager for Cheniere Energy, Inc. and we are constructing a $20B facility just across the Texas border in Cameron Parish Louisiana. http://www.cheniere.com/lng_industry/sabine_pass_liquefaction.shtml

After I find a rental or purchase home for the 5+ year construction duration, we will get to use our new Cyclone for travel, camping and hauling our motorcycles to great areas across the country for some great times!

Now, if someone can tell me how to add a profile pic or avatar, I would be grateful!

Happy travels!

Tony (LNG)

Hello Tony,
If you are looking for a place to stay while working you might look at the Port Arthur RV Resort on Hwy 365 in Port Arthur. It is a short drive to the plant and a very nice RV Park. Check it out at http://www.portarthurrv.com/ Talk to Claudia who is the manager and the mother of the owner. We do the map for the park and they do have a few long term 'guests'.

alex00

Thanks! I like the grey/black too. I do not like the red, but the one they had with the brown had a different color interior and a vessel sink. My wife declined because of the sink alone! At the RV Show, they brought a white exterior unit. After the show I went to their dealership and picked this one.

Tony

Too funny! My wife put her foot down on the vessel sink, too. Said absolutely not. For that reason alone I am glad Heartland stopped using the sink in the HD package.

LNG

<p>
Too funny! My wife put her foot down on the vessel sink, too. Said absolutely not. For that reason alone I am glad Heartland stopped using the sink in the HD package.
alex00,</p>
<p>
My wife will be glad to hear that your wife did the same! That is too funny. We had that sytle sink in two of the bathroom in our home and she made me change them and the vanities out! Tony</p>

LNG

Hello Tony, If you are looking for a place to stay while working you might look at the Port Arthur RV Resort on Hwy 365 in Port Arthur. It is a short drive to the plant and a very nice RV Park. Check it out at http://www.portarthurrv.com/ Talk to Claudia who is the manager and the mother of the owner. We do the map for the park and they do have a few long term 'guests'.

Wow, nice, big, clean looking park! On my next run to the plant, I will stop by and look at it. Thanks for the referal too. I paid a $100 deposit at Access RV to hold one of the two remaining 25' X 58' spots, but the rent is higher than Port Arthur RV Resort and it is closer in! Thanks.