New decor and wood colors for Bighorn

sandrattt

We are in the process of ordering a BH 3070RL. After hearing that there are new colors and woods, we asked the dealer for photos, since the new Hartland brochure is not out yet.
Some of you may be interested in these photos. Looks like the maple is shown with the Lasso color and the pecan is with the Bronze as best as I can tell.

Attachments

• BH Bronze.jpg
    BH Bronze.jpg
    912 KB · Views: 226
  • BH Lasso 2.jpg
    BH Lasso 2.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 201
  • BH Lasso 1.jpg
    BH Lasso 1.jpg
    924.5 KB · Views: 192

aquiring signal

We're ready to order a 2011 3585 but need better pictures of the cherry/maple & pecan if anyone has any. The factory is sending our dealer actual samples, but pictures would help, too. Anyone have any more?

dmcessna

We're also hoping to get our hands on a 3585 soon. Our dealer says the Cherry is discontinued and the maple is standard, but looks a lot like the cherry did - according to the factory.

aquiring signal

We're also hoping to get our hands on a 3585 soon. Our dealer says the Cherry is discontinued and the maple is standard, but looks a lot like the cherry did - according to the factory.

Our dealer had finished wood samples of the Pecan & Maple sent from the factory. After seeing these, we chose the Maple.

I understand that manufacturers will sometimes make changes to materials & options during a production run or model year after the brochures have been printed, but I'd like to see an area on the Heartland website that can collect these changes when possible, describe them & include some pictures when possible.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
The Pecan looks alot better(classy) in person than it does in a picture. We got it on our new BH. They are showing up on dealer lots. Try to look at one before buying. We saw the example in a Landmark,from last year. We like it alot. Personal preference over the lighter wood which we had in our SOB.