New full timer

I recently bought a 2014 Landmark San Antonio and 2015 GMC Dually. I was lucky to find the pair for sale. Major life change gave me a choice of of buying/ renting a home or go with my dream of an RV. So far this group has provided invaluable information on the unit, including a hard to find reset button when my batteries were failing to charge.

My biggest challenge has been finding a longterm space in the Denver area, wow it has been tough. I am 30 miles south of Denver near Larkspur ar a Jellystone Park. Nice place but would be interested in finding something with an easier commute to South Denver since I am still working part time. I would appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks to All!

rxbristol

I can't help you with the Denver issue, but I also have a 2014 San Antonio. So, if you need to know something specific to this rig, let me know and I will try to help.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I recently bought a 2014 Landmark San Antonio and 2015 GMC Dually. I was lucky to find the pair for sale. Major life change gave me a choice of of buying/ renting a home or go with my dream of an RV. So far this group has provided invaluable information on the unit, including a hard to find reset button when my batteries were failing to charge.

My biggest challenge has been finding a longterm space in the Denver area, wow it has been tough. I am 30 miles south of Denver near Larkspur ar a Jellystone Park. Nice place but would be interested in finding something with an easier commute to South Denver since I am still working part time. I would appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks to All!

Welcome to the Heartland family! Hopefully some of the Colorado folks will chime in soon.

Be sure to attend a rally if you can! Lots of great folks, food and fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Heartland family. We have quite a few CO members in the Denver area and hopefully they can help you out.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
If you are over 55 years old . . . check out this place:

http://www.southparkmhc.com/

It is just south of downtown Denver at the intersection of Hampton (Hwy 285) and Federal Blvd.

My mother-in-law lives there (father-in-law died of cancer back in March) and they have been there for close to 10 years.

Lots of mobile homes in there, but also a lot of RV spaces as well!

There is another RV park next door . . .

I've never been in it, but they always seem to be busy!

http://www.flyingsaucerrvpark.com/

Now we just need to get you to a Colorado Owner's Club Rally or three . . .

Much appreciated. I have checked with both Southpark and Flying Saucer. Nothing open until maybe October. Denver is kind of crazy now, not much supply and a lot of demand. I will have a lot of questions as we get to cooler weather.

Thanks Again,

Randy
2014 Landmark San Antonio
2015 GMC Duromax DW