New Graphic on the back of the Bighorn...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Today I found a graphic company that would make me a graphic I had been looking for. Found him between Livingston and Escapees Park.

So what do you think?

DSC_4545.jpg

TXBobcat

Fulltime
It cost $30. I put it on my self. Johnny, the owner layed it out and set it up as one piece laid out so all I had to do was locate it on the back and peel it off. Real easy.

This guy has been doing graphics for 46 years and is just an old country boy. Had fun talking to him and his wife Janet.

BC

jimtoo

HI Bob,

How about posting his name and contact number for us. I would kinda like to have something like that,, maybe not that big.

Jim M

Tom of Ypsi

Looks good Bob. Maybe he can redo or redesign the shrinking decals on some of our coaches that we noticed at the rally in Spring, Tx.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
That may be possible. He is getting a larger printer.

I was thinking about some day when the front graphic got bad I would find a picture of a Bighorn Ram and have it put on the front...

Something like this one..

Attachments

• Bighorn Sheep.jpg
    Bighorn Sheep.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 10

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I don't know about you but I think this would look great covering the front cap with Big Country across it...

DSC_3338.jpg

Can you amagine the reaction of those that pass by...

BC

bill40

Bob that would look great and so would your Ram, I would move the BC wording to the bottom so not to distract from the scene. I sent for some info from the company. If they can put it together I'll add the pictures. The TX logo is great.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Looks good Bob. Maybe he can redo or redesign the shrinking decals on some of our coaches that we noticed at the rally in Spring, Tx.

There are several of us with Classic Landmarks which have our decals severely shrinking. Couple of more years of shrinking and you won't even see them. :)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Bob,
Good looking graphic. Another way to personalize the trailer.

As far as your suggestion to MrsSouthernNights, uhmmm, do you think you could come up with something a little more expensive to make....

Thanks for helping her spend money...really appreciate it...

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hey Bob,
Good looking graphic. Another way to personalize the trailer.

As far as your suggestion to MrsSouthernNights, uhmmm, do you think you could come up with something a little more expensive to make....

Thanks for helping her spend money...really appreciate it...

Hey, Larry, we are all here to help each other. Why I bet there are several more suggestions just lurking out there on ways Sam can spend huge bucks. Ya want me to go ask??

Keith