New Heartland owners

GLMPNG

Hey there. We are brand new to the Heartland brand as of last Sat. We picked up a new 2018 NorthTrail 31BHDD here in Vegas. Brand new floor plan with every option the factory has to put into these rigs. Fireplace, central vac, outdoor kitchen, corian counters, power stabilizer jacks and more storage than I could ask for. We sold our 2010 Falsgstaff 26RL in one hour for full asking price, and an hour later, I called and had the dealer write up the papers on this beauty. We are looking forward to many years of amazing fun with the new rig. I've got our first trip planned for the weekend of the 14th to head out to Terrible's Lakside RV Resort in Parhump for the first shakedown.

Attachments

• IMG_3799.jpg
    IMG_3799.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3796.jpg
    IMG_3796.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3775.jpg
    IMG_3775.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3797.jpg
    IMG_3797.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 69

jimtoo

Hi GLMPNG,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

valions15

Looks nice! We just traded a North Trail 29RETS 2 days a go for a Torque TQ31. I hope you enjoy the North Trail as much as we enjoyed ours......very solidly built in my opinion. We owned it for over 3 years and camped at least once a month with a couple week long stays every year without having any problems!

I rarely saw many North Trails driving down the road but when we were on the way to trade ours on Friday we caught up to one heading our way on I-10. Fell in line behind him and followed for a few miles......

jbeletti

Congrats on the North Trail!

Are you going to stop into the rally in Pahrump when you're in town?

Happy trails!

Hi, my husband & I just bought a Mallard m28 last month, this is my first time posting. My husband is legally blind so guess who does all the driving & towing :cool:. Looking forward to meeting some of you on the road & learning more about our new rv!

James & Carol
Lake City, Fl
:cool:

jimtoo

Hi Crdaylily618,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looking good! Congrats and welcome to the Heartland family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk