New here, and new 3110 owner!

FiremanBill

Hi all,

We just picked up our new 2013 Cylcone 3110 last Saturday. We moved up for sure, traded in a 2005 Trail Cruiser bunk house. She was a good camper that we enjoyed for many years but lacked any real comfort features, she was pretty bare bones...

So far we are loving the Cyclone. We purchased it over in Danville, VA at RV Outlet. Saved a boatload of money going over there from what we could find around here in the Tidewater area. So our first real trip was the 3 1/2 hour drive home from the dealer. She pulls amazingly well and I am sure we are going to really enjoy it.

Primary purpose for the TH is for our 1/4 scale, and up, model aircraft. I have one replica of a Piper Super Cub that has a 110" wingspan.

Anyway, looking forward to jumping in here as I am sure I will have a ton of questions getting used to our new rig.

jbeletti

Welcome Bill and family!

That 1/4 scale aircraft sounds really cool. I say, time to join the Heartland Owners Club, then register for the 2013 North American Heartland Owners Rally and bring the full kit to Goshen to show it to us all :)

Also, consider coming to the Temperanceville, VA rally in late May.

FiremanBill

Will definitely look into doing that. We have a big national R/C meet down in Georgia the last week of April so will have to see what we can do. I still work so have to manipulate the time off. Not quite retired yet... figure anther 3-4 years tops.

Thanks for the welcome!