New Landmark 365 Owners & Heartland Owners Club Members

TxCowboy

Sometimes I forget how long these LM365s are until you see them in a picture with the tow vehicle. Wow! :eek:

TikiDawg

Sometimes I forget how long these LM365s are until you see them in a picture with the tow vehicle. Wow! :eek:

...And it was quite the challenge jack-knifing off the street and squeezing the new Key West into our 11 foot wide side access along the house for the first time.

ksucats

Steve: No kidding - I've still not mastered backing our Key West into the area I have. I still either cut it short (in which case the wife is yelling to not hit the house even though I still feel I have ample room) or cut it long and have put several very deep ruts into the lawn. This even after doing the 'large parking lot' thing to get used to parking the thing. Oh well, guess I need to get it out and use it more for the practice -- hear (read) that Cindy ;) .

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
...And it was quite the challenge jack-knifing off the street and squeezing the new Key West into our 11 foot wide side access along the house for the first time.

Combine the length with a DW that doesn't understand backing a trailer...... Multiple tries at parking

Bill & Irene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TikiDawg

The wife and I use two-way radios and have had a good system for the past 35 years with Race Car trailers and the Toy Hauler, but they were all weight distribution hitches. This is our first experience with a fifth wheel rig. I love the way to the new Key West glides behind the truck going forward but backing up seems to take a whole lot more "wheel" to make a small adjustment. Maybe I was just extremely nervous the first time. Practice will make perfect. We have two trips planned for March, can't wait to get the new rig out and spend some time with it.

TomA

TomA
Nice Rig. Ours is 2015.

The driver that delivered ours to our lot in GA knew how to park for sure. He placed exactly where I had it marked on the first try. I asked him for lessons! lol! Looking forward to taking it out on tour soon.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I see people all the time having so much trouble backing in to a spot. They don't set themselves up right from the start and then get all tangled up trying to back it in.
I never know if I should go over and ask the if they would like my help or just let them figure it out. I guess it depends on the person.
Some would appreciate the help and some would be offended.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk