New member and Landmark owner

jldrcd

Hello all,

We are new members and proud new owners of a 2019 Landmark Newport.
Soaking up information from this forum like a sponge. Much to learn!!
Appreciate all the contributions folks have made here and hope to return the favor as time goes on.

Thanks all,
Jim and Rosemary Despaw

b9V6Fd0YL17ZAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

jimtoo

Hi jldrcd,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. If you have any questions we have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Welcome, what model did you get ?
Let the Mods begin. There is a lot of thing you can do to make that Landmark even better for you.
This forum is amazing. Make sure you ask the questions as you get your Landmark dialed in.

Jerrod

jldrcd

Hello,

Great to hear from you. I've have been looking at some of your impressive mods already. Once I'm more comfortable with the systems, I'm sure I'll be looking at implementing some mods,
BTW, we bought a bath and half NEWPORT

Thanks,
Jim and Rosie

Welcome, what model did you get ?
Let the Mods begin. There is a lot of thing you can do to make that Landmark even better for you.
This forum is amazing. Make sure you ask the questions as you get your Landmark dialed in.

Jerrod

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Hello,

Great to hear from you. I've have been looking at some of your impressive mods already. Once I'm more comfortable with the systems, I'm sure I'll be looking at implementing some mods, BTW, we bought a bath and half NEWPORT

Thanks,
Jim and Rosie

Welcome, from a fellow Newport owner, ours is a 2016. This forum is awesome!! It's the first thing I read EVERY morning, over a cup of coffee. I have completed "26" mods on Our Newport off Jerrod's list!! ALL have made the RV better, and it's a GREAT way to learn about the all the systems also. Anytime you have a question, feel free to post it here, Someone will most likely have an answer!!

Last edited:

jbeletti

Jim and Rosie,

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the club. I saw your membership application come through. Welcome to the Newport group within the Landmark brand. A lot of us Newport users out there.

Yes - let the mods begin!