New Member and Owner in Montana

f150Screw

Just picked up our new Elkridge Xtreme Light E30 this past weekend, 600 mi round trip, with the return trip being in wind, snow, and ice. I'll probably take some heat on this site for my tow rig, but I can take it, lol. I'll post pics when I get my attachment permissions.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Can't wait to see pics of the new trailer. There are tons of opinions on this forum. And also tons of people who want to help spend your money. HaHa

Enjoy & Travel safe.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations. I guess if you got it home safely in that weather, your tow vehicle is just fine. It's a good looking rig. Safe travels.

sjandbj

Welcome to the club. There are a lot of great opinions here, some you will agree with others not so much. This diversity is what makes this site so special. Everyone is always will to help. I cannot wait to see the pictures.

Steve

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
f150Screw,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Family. It's a great bunch of people here on this forum and in the field.

Consider bringing that new Elkridge out to a Rally and maybe even joining the Heartland Owners Club.
We currently have another Montana Heartland Owner in our Utah Chapter.

We have a Rally coming up in September near Salt Lake City. All the details are HERE.

Please message me if you have any questions about anything.

Most of all, enjoy your new rig! Trace

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the forum! Beautiful looking set up. Hopefully you will join us at the Washington and/or Idaho rally this summer. Safe travels and hope to see you down the road.

marvmarcy

Welcome and congrats on buying a fine Heartland product and making it home with it this time of year. I grew up in Missoula. We're MT Heartland owners and members of the HOC (WA chapter). We are full timers, residents of Polson, and spend all summer on our property there. Where do you call home?

f150Screw

Welcome and congrats on buying a fine Heartland product and making it home with it this time of year. I grew up in Missoula. We're MT Heartland owners and members of the HOC (WA chapter). We are full timers, residents of Polson, and spend all summer on our property there. Where do you call home?

We live in Forsyth, 100 mi east of Billings if your not familiar with Eastern MT. We bought and picked up our RV from Rocky Mtn RV in Butte. Our daughter goes to UofM.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Welcome and congrads. We have property in Roundup and a daughter in Bozeman. How bad was the wind and snow on the Bozeman pass (I-90)??

Mburtsvt

Greetings from here Libby! We are here in the NW corner of Montana. I am making the run to Rocky MT RV this April, (along with a few others), to order a Bighorn 3750FL. Safe travels on the road. We have a lot of RV;ing places up here.

danemayer

Greetings from here Libby! We are here in the NW corner of Montana. I am making the run to Rocky MT RV this April, (along with a few others), to order a Bighorn 3750FL. Safe travels on the road. We have a lot of RV;ing places up here.
Hi Mburtsvt,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'll bet you can't wait to get that order placed.

f150Screw

Welcome and congrads. We have property in Roundup and a daughter in Bozeman. How bad was the wind and snow on the Bozeman pass (I-90)??

Bozeman pass was windy, was just starting to snow, however it became really bad about half way to Billings, just west of Columbus about 10 mi. Vehicles in the ditches everywhere.

As for Idaho/Wa rally, we'll have to see. We (Family and friends) always meet for a ten day outing 100 mi south of Missoula, right on the Idaho/MT border at Chief Joseph pass, then 7mi towards Wisdom around the 2nd week in July, but we will surely try to make a rally somewhere. Now that we're members, we will definitely be checking on rallies for next year.

I've always wanted to get up to the Libby area, so that also will be in the future plans. Good luck with your new RV, the people at Rocky Mtn Rv were great to work with. Tell Sandy (finance) that we say hi (Paul & Tracie Jones).

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We live in Forsyth, 100 mi east of Billings if your not familiar with Eastern MT. We bought and picked up our RV from Rocky Mtn RV in Butte. Our daughter goes to UofM.

We'll be in Big Sky Country again this spring. We have a son that lives in Whitefish. Both sons alumni of UM. Go Griz!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f150Screw

We'll be in Big Sky Country again this spring. We have a son that lives in Whitefish. Both sons alumni of UM. Go Griz!!!

Go Griz!!! Our daughter absolutely loves it there, so we'll probably be visiting there quite often. The people on this forum have been very nice, I'm sure u will meet some new friends.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Go Griz!!! Our daughter absolutely loves it there, so we'll probably be visiting there quite often. The people on this forum have been very nice, I'm sure u will meet some new friends.

Already have !!!!