New member and TT owner

Stenz

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

The wife and I are doing our walk through on a new 2017 Trail Runner SLE this Saturday.

We are pretty excited to take it home. I am going to pull it with a 2011 F150 XLT 4x4. 145 in wheel base, 3.55 gears and two package.

Havent found a lot of reviews on the Trail Runners so if any one has any "reviews" good or bad Id love to hear them.

Thanks

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new TR. I'm not sure about your model, but I'm sure people will chime in here. Again, congrats and hope to meet you down the road.

Jv75353

Wecome to the forum and congrats on your new rig! You will find a lot of friendly and helpful people here. This is a great place to ask questions.

Oregon_Camper

You can download my Pre-Delivery Inspection document, by clicking on the link in my signature below.

This document will take you about 4 hours to complete (don't rush it) and will ensure you understand all the operations of the trailer as well as having you inspect the trailer. This will help you find all sorts of "gotcha" stuff that might not pop up until later down the road (ie...when your 100's of miles from an RV shop).

No matter what the dealer says, their PDI is will never cover everything.

Complete this PDI and get dealer to fix all issues before paying for trailer...that way the dealer is very motivated to finish.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum and Congratulations on your Trail Runner!! Wish you tons of fun and safe travels.:rolleyes:

Terri