New Member from South Carolina

coffeeman

Just joined and we live in Westminster, SC area. I the process of purchasing a 2009 BH 3600rl for permanent placement on our RV Lot in Blairsville, GA. We'll stay about 8 months a year. We will be selling our Winnebago Sightseer MoHo. Anyway look forward to gaining some wisdom from everyone. Txs

danemayer

Hi coffeeman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. I'm sure you'll have some questions and this is a great place to get answers.

If you need any manuals for your new BH, we have an extensive collection of manufacturer manuals in our manuals section, along with some owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides.

One thing I'd suggest: before finalizing your purchase, take your time and do a very detailed inspection of the trailer - inside and outside, above and below. Check the operation of everything. The best time to get things corrected is before you sign the paperwork and hand over the money.

coffeeman

Hi coffeeman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. I'm sure you'll have some questions and this is a great place to get answers.

If you need any manuals for your new BH, we have an extensive collection of manufacturer manuals in our manuals section, along with some owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides.

One thing I'd suggest: before finalizing your purchase, take your time and do a very detailed inspection of the trailer - inside and outside, above and below. Check the operation of everything. The best time to get things corrected is before you sign the paperwork and hand over the money.

Thanks for the heads up...I'm buying from a fellow lot owner and I'm familiar with the unit. It will be moved about 80' to our lot for permanent use. This unit has few road mile if any as it has also been set up for permanent use.