New Member Here

txtinman

Hello we're Mike and Nancy from Waco, TX. I did not see a new member thread so I'm saying hi here. We purchased a 2018 RW426 yesterday and spent the first night in our new home. We sold the brick and mortar and will be living in the 5er for the next 4 months until I retire. We will then decide if we want to continue full-timing it or purchase another brick and mortar place. Our initial walk thru with the dealer was OK on the basics of the trailer, but I have some questions about things I've discovered since leaving the dealer. I hope I can find the answers here.

Mike White
Waco, TX

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hello txtinman, Mike and Nancy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

kowAlski631

Ask away! We leaned heavily on this forum when we purchased our Big Horn. We're all owners here, so you'll get first-hand experience on what does and doesn't work. Welcome

carl.swoyer

Ask away! We leaned heavily on this forum when we purchased our Big Horn. We're all owners here, so you'll get first-hand experience on what does and doesn't work. Welcome
Great point!
We are all owners not sales folks, no quota's.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

txtinman

Hello txtinman, Mike and Nancy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M
Just submitted my application. :)

Mike

Bookoo

Welcome to our club. Excited for the memories you are about to make.
The best thing about this forum is that It's TROLL FREE! We have wonderful moderators that keep us safe and get us pointed in the right direction. I read here more than the newspaper now. The knowledge I've learned is powerful, and although after 18 months of trouble free traveling I'm confident on troubleshooting now if any problems occur.
Also, use the search engine to get incredible modification ideas to make your beautiful unit even better, such s "What did you do to your RV today" and "Project LM365" to name a few.
One more Thing, Facebook has a private Heartland site you can join. Lots of info there too.
Safe travels.

Chippendale

Hi Mike and Nancy, welcome to the forum and the club. I am just down the road from you in Sun City and will be towing through Waco this coming Wednesday on my way to the North Texas Chapter Rally in Tyler. https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...er-10-5-2018-to-10-7-2018?p=580464#post580464

If you don't have anything going on next weekend, call the park, tell them you are with the Heartland rally, make your reservation and then post on the rally thread what day you are going to get there and when you are leaving and I guarantee you will have fun, make new life long friends and get many of your questions answered in person. If the Tyler rally is too short of notice, check the "Events" link at the top of this page and click on the South Texas rally that is being held in Montgomery/Conroe the first weekend in November.

Again, welcome to the Heartland Family we look forward to meeting you all.